twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

MySoul....


Realy My SoUL Of The Dark..




My soul is dark


so many lies
told
by too many
people.

My soul is dark
what is happiness...
what is the truth?
What is life about?

My soul is dark
emptiness is so deep
NO ONE CAN FILL...
the years
of pain
When happiness
left.

My soul is dark
WHO can hold this
sad and lonely
child?

My soul is Dark,
So many people
told so many
LIES

Can my soul ever be light?
Can my soul ever be alright?
Can my soul take flight?

When my soul is so dark
empty and black
what does it mean
for it to be
white?

Why does my soul continue to be dark?
Inside it shines white
bright...

BUT

The lies that have been told
cover my soul
like a casket
where
happiness
dies.
leaving my soul surrounded
by blackness
by a void
by emptiness...

My soul is dark.

Related Articles



3 komentar:

♥ Nanami ♥ said...

i agree...
sometimes pplz said the truth is better then anything...
but sometimes the truth is the pain on our life...

keren kk blognya....

Anonymous said...

wew kk kuuuuuu
keren bgt ih..
mau..mau..mau...
hahahahahahah
mau di kasim coment apa nich

Anonymous said...

Sometimes in life
you find a special friend
Someone who changes your life
just by being part of it.
Someone who makes you laugh
until you can't stop
Someone who makes you believe
that there really is good in the world.
Someone who convinces you
that there really is an unlocked door
just waiting for you to open it.
This is Forever Friendship.
When you're down,
and the world seems dark and empty,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirit
and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
Your forever friend gets you through
the hard times, the sad times,
and the confused times.
If you turn and walk away,
your forever friend follows.
If you lose your way,
your forever friend guides you
and cheers you on.
Your forever friend holds your hand
and tells you that
everything is going to be okay.
And if you find such a friend,
you feel happy and complete,
because you need not worry.
You have a forever friend for life,
and forever has no end.

Post a Comment